3 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Registered Manager or Head of Care to join a multi-site therapeutically supported residential care home for young people with complex needs in Chesire to maintain overall responsibility for 6 homes and residents providing high-quality care in a safe, positive environment.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- Have at least 2 years in a role supervising and managing staff.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- Be able to evidence a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections.
The role requirements
- To be responsible for all admin/childcare functions at the home.
- To promote good childcare practice within the home.
- To manage the staff team in a manner which maximizes their output and enables them to achieve their potential.
This is perfect for a highly experienced Head of Care or a strong driven, Registered Manager who is compassionate and dedicated to delivering excellent quality looking for the next challenge.
To apply for the role or hear more about the opportunity contact Raniya on 01174568950 or send your CV to
r.ali @ panoramiccare.co.uk