City of London, London
11 months ago
Panoramic care are supporting a market leading care provider in the search for there new Director of People. With the hearts of people at the centre of everything they do, they are looking for an inspirational leader to join the Central London based team and help deliver against their dream.
This care provider is innovative and aims to change the way care is delivered, the goal is to make the process of supporting your loved ones simpler when they need it most.
The Director of People will be driving new strategy and helping current employees feel the difference. The goal is to develop for culture for current and future employees and to change culture throughout the care industry.
This Ground breaking opportunity requires somebody who understands workforce management at a Medium level while also understanding the processes and policies this care provider.
- To provider strong leadership and to inspire individual members across the business.
- Work side by side with the Senior Leadership Team to develop a Vision and Strategy along with a practical roadmap which coincides with the corporate strategy and business objectives.
- Develop an in depth understanding of individual's needs.
- Take control of the company brand and culture across the business.
- Lead HR, Talent Acquisition, Development teams along with employer branding and EVP.
- Be Growth and Expansion minded.
- Have a hands-on approach in terms of documentation, mapping processes and implementing your own solutions across the team.
- A background in People Management, Business Transformation and Talent Acquisition.