East London, London
Up to £49500 per annum + NMC renewal, free meals, childcare, parking
16 days ago
I am excited to now be representing my client for a Director of Clinical Services role in East London. On a 26 bed ward set in 9 beautiful acres of land, you will be making a direct impact on the staff under your supervision and the patients receiving your care. You will receive a competitive salary, private medical insurance and a host of other benefits.
In the role, your primary commitment will be to ensure smooth operations are consistent within your team. You will be responsible for ensuring that your team are providing a safe and supportive environment for those within your care, and the quality of service is nothing short of outstanding. You will provide leadership and management to the staff team, and you will collaborate with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to ensure consistency and quality standards are met throughout the whole of the clinical services.
What qualifications must you hold?
- NMC registered
- Clinical and managerial experience
- RMN/RGN/RNLD qualified
Which do we want you to demonstrate?
- Outstanding knowledge of CQC regulations
- 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge surrounding elderly care/mental health care
- Strong communication and financial skills
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- Free parking
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee
- Comprehensive training
- Career progression
If you would like to work in a fulfilling and rewarding role, please do contact Alexa Burton today on: