North Yorkshire, England
£200 - £300 per day
5 months ago
Panoramic Care are delighted to be working in partnership with multiple academy trusts in across the Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a SENCO interims on an ongoing temporary contracts with starts from January 2021 and our clients is able to pay up to £300 per day.
The successful candidates will:
- assist in growing and developing the SEN departments
- lead, develop and support effective practice for pupils with particular learning needs to ensure they are addressed in the most effective way and that students with SEN make progress in line with the school's and national expectations
- be an outstanding teacher of their subject(s).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- facilitating the development of the SEN curriculum provision, to contribute to the improvement of the quality of teaching and pupil learning and ensure the needs of all pupils are met and to ensure their progress is monitored
- liaising with the appropriate outside agencies, including Educational Psychologist, LA support teams, Educational Social Work Service and any other agencies working with SEN students
- liaising with the school Behaviour Management co-ordinator and to liaise with the feeder primary schools and colleges of further education to manage any resources (human or physical) that the LA allocate to the school for the provision of children with SEN
If you match the above criteria and are looking for interim work please send your details through or send your CV and look forward to speaking to you soon