Up to £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Job type: Permanent
Deputy Radiography Manager
Our client, a leading provider in the Private Healthcare market are looking for an experienced Deputy Radiography Manager to provide support within their hospital in the Essex area.
Some of the services within the hospital include MRI, CT, Mammo, Xray so a clinical background in one of these modalities is preferable. You will also need to have managerial experience, be upbeat, positive and enthusiastic.
As part of the role, you would be responsible for assisting the Radiography Manager with the smooth running of the Radiology Department.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
You will be able to provide evidence of:
- Experience as a Superintendent Radiographer
- Technical Knowledge & Skill
- Extensive knowledge of MRI or CT or Mammography
The Company also offers a wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary
- If you have any queries for this Deputy Radiographer Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
Email: d.howard @panoramiccare.co.uk
0117 456 8950