£34000 - £42000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you a Deputy Manager with a level 5 in Children and Young people? I have a very exciting opportunity with a leading care provider who is looking for a deputy to potentially take the step up in there new EBD home located in Rochester.
Our client is one of the most innovative care providers in the market. They adapt and flex to each young person and their needs. Providing every child with their own individual development plan for private life, social and educational. If you are highly motivated and dedicated to young people and thrive on making improvements to children's lives this role could be perfect for you.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality care to the children and young people in a 4/5 EBD home.
- Responsible for strategic planning for developments within the home as well as day to day matters.
- Required to work 40 hours per week
- Setting up a new home for a leading care provider so a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge
- Level 5 NVQ or equivalent
- Children's residential experience
- Knowledge of Children Act 1989 and care standards Act 2000 Children's Home Regulations.
- Dedication to achieving the best outcomes for children
Job Type: Full time
Please contact: Kieron Butt: Call 0117 456 8950 Email: