County Durham, England
£35000 - £38000 per annum + 33 days annual leave
over 1 year ago
I am representing my client with a Deputy Manager role at a small residential home in County Durham. Located in a beautiful property with exciting facilities for individuals with complex needs, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and well respected home.
In the role, you will provide leadership and management to the staff team alongside the service manager, ensuring each individual plays their part in promoting choice and independence for the people they support.
What qualifications must you hold?
- Previous management experience is essential
- Qualified nurse (RNLD or RMN)
- Experience with LD/Complex needs
Which skills do we want you to demonstrate?
- Effective leadership
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to create a positive culture
- Ability to meet targets
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave
- Fully paid training
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Career progression
If you would like to work in a fulfilling and rewarding role, please do contact Alexa Burton today on: