£33000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Panoramic Care are currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a Children's Residential Home in Colchester, Essex. The home is a small home for young boys with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties (EBD).
You will be joining a team of staff who specialise in working with young people ages 11-18 with trauma, attachment or personality disorders, mental health and mild learning difficulties.
For this role you will need to have the following:
- Strong people management (you will need to line manage around 18 staff members)
- Experience working in a residential children's setting for a minimum of 2 years, including experience of line management
- Level 3 Residential Childrens
- Level 5 (or the desire to complete this- supported by the company)
In return, the company will give you:
- Continued PDP and support in gaining your Level 5 and other qualifications
- Competitive salary with additional payment for sleep-ins
- 9-5pm working hours (with occasional sleep-ins/ cover)
- This company have a few homes and therefore uncapped opportunity for progression
If you are interested in this role, and have the relevant experience, please do get in touch ASAP by applying below, or calling 0117 456 8950.