10 months ago
Currently supporting a valued client in the search for a Deputy Manager for their Luxury provision in London
Deputy to the Home Manager you will have in depth experience of managing care homes and have skills that will enable you to work with the CQC efficiently to achieve outcomes.
You will also be responsible for the collaboration of long-term strategic goals for the care homes and will have exceptional knowledge around preparing for CQC inspections and improving standards by running audits.
The provider pride themselves on providing Luxury care to their clients in all of their care homes, the provider is very sought after to work for so this is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Registered Nurse or Health and Social Care Qualification
* Experience of Assisting in Managing a Care Home
* Knowledge of Assisting in Managing a Nursing and Residential Home
* CQC Compliance and Auditing Skills
* Elderly and Dementia Care Background Desired
Call Raniya on 01174568950 if interested.