over 1 year ago
Head of Learning role working at an SEN school where you will be reporting to the Director of Education. Ideal that you have SEN experience.
- Provide leadership in education with drive, ambition and passion
- Contribute to the aspirational vision for education of young people
- Support the Ofsted inspection process through helping to maintain an inspection ready approach across the education provision
- Contribute to the strategic operation and development
To support leadership and management of educational provision by:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary way between Education and Care, Therapy and Medical teams
- Supporting the continuing development of a robust triangulation process, which includes the observation cycle of teaching across the campus, the observation of classroom support, review of planning for learning, review of student work etc
- Taking a lead role in the continual review and development of the curriculum provision for the students
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply now or contact r.ali @ panoramiccare.co.uk for more information.