£41000 - £46000 per annum
5 months ago
A chance to work at a lovely location that has something really quite special about it. The role itself is a Deputy Care Home Manager looking after 1 of 3 seperate units of a medium size. The location is based in South Bristol and they are looking for someone who has previously been a registered nurse.
The residents will be at the very heart of the service you provide as well as managing staff and controlling budgets.
- Deliver high quality services to their users
- Become an integral part of the team
- Support the Care Home Manager
- As well as cover the Care Home Manager when they aren't available
- Monitor and maintain up to date care plans
- Introduce newly hired nurses and support them appropriately
They have an excellent salary and package on offer, as well as a truly uniqure location. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the step up, or for someone who is looking for that company which they can dedicate their career too.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this role