over 1 year ago
An exciting new opportunity for a Deputy Home Manager, based in an enviable semi-rural care home in Cheshire. CQC rating "GOOD", Gold Standards Framework Platinum award-winning, Dementia friendly village.
- Leadership and management of the person-centered care planning process.
- Creating and sustaining an environment that promotes positive behavioural support and meaningful activities.
- Contribute to the effective deployment of staff in appropriate numbers, skill mix and competencies.
- Responsible for the on-going assessment of need in relation to the nursing and Clinical team through Supervision.
- Must be an RGN with a current PIN.
To apply for the role or hear more about the opportunity contact Raniya on 01174568950 or send your CV to
r.ali @ panoramiccare.co.uk