£43000 - £46000 per annum
10 months ago
Clinical coordinator (Assisted Living Care Team Leader) - You will be reporting to the Management of the home and will direct the overall operation of the department in accordance with CQC regulations and the company's standards and guidelines. You will have the opportunity of leading a collaborative care staff team to deliver an excellent care service and manage the care assessment process.
Your clinical expertise will be beneficial in formalizing bespoke Individual Care Service Plans and risk assessment evaluation, whilst your experience will be able to determine the level of care needed together with appropriate staffing levels in place to support residents.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Assisted Living staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals. Financial control will be paramount in managing and organizing the department budget to include labour resource planning and other expenses and will be assumed your responsibility for its impact on the home profitability.
With strong communication skills you will be instrumental in developing solid relationships with residents and family members to enhance the wellbeing of our residents in their home environment.
* Qualified Registered Nurse/ RGN with a valid NMC Pin
* Proven experience in long term Elderly Care
* A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
* Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
* Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
* Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
* Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
* Evidence of good IT skills (proficient in Windows, Outlook and Excel)
* Evidence of good written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
You will be rewarded with competitive salary and a number of employee benefits including.
* 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Company bonus
* Private medical insurance
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Green travel plan
* Refer a friend incentive
* Employee Assistance programme
* Good Samaritan Fund
* Heart & Soul company recognition programme
* 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
* Wellbeing programmes
* Long service awards
* Recognition programmes
* Study support
* Ongoing career development training