5 months ago
Opportunity for a skilled and experienced Clinical Home Manager to join a LD/Mental Health and other complex needs 70 bed home in Southampton.
A good track record with CQC is essential as the home is currently at a Good.
MUST be RGN/RMN with Active Pin.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Clinical Management
- Maintain a high level of occupancy whilst ensuring all current and newly referred individuals are properly assessed and that high quality, person-centred support is provided throughout.
- Ensure the team assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual care plans involving other relevant agencies as appropriate.
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the residents are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their changing needs.
- Ensure all clinical markers are implemented as appropriate for each individual care plan.
- Lead on infection control, health and safety and other relevant procedures.
- Be a contributory member of the company Clinical Governance Group implementing changes and improvements to the whole service
Get in touch with Raniya on 01174568950 for more information.