10 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for compassionate, hardworking, sociable individuals to support children with emotional and behavioural challenges.
Panoramic Care are working with a Childcare provider in Croydon who are looking to take on Residential Support Workers and Senior Support Workers. This home is currently being renovated and will offer staff and children a fresh new home. Staff will work 40 hours a week, normally over 2 days, including a sleep in shift (£40 extra per sleep in).
As a Residential Children's Support Worker, you will work in a children's home, supporting young people (teenagers) with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD). In general your role will be to create a positive environment for the young people you support, especially in relation to their health, safety and education. Many of the teenagers may have experienced difficult upbringings and trauma, hence it is important that candidates have experience working with young people with EBD.
As a Senior Residential Support Worker, your responsibilities will also include the supervision of the rest of the team; ensuring that safeguarding procedures are adhered to is of paramount importance.
- £40 per sleep in (at least 1 a week)
- Comprehensive on-boarding and training
- Great work life balance - working 40 hours a week over 2 days
- Level 3 Diploma in Childcare - e.g. NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, such as Social Care degree (essential)
- Experience working with young people with EBD or SEMH (essential)
- Senior Support Workers - must have 2 years' experience in a Residential setting as a Support Worker
Please get in contact ASAP with Emma, from Panoramic Care to discuss this role in more detail.
0117 456 8950 e.bates @ panoramiccare.co.uk