Up to £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Do you have a talent for managing contractors and a keen eye for administrative oversight? If the answer is yes then we have the perfect new role for you. Our client is a national charity with a network of special schools and care homes supporting children and young people with autism and/or learning disabilities. We are looking for a Business manager to support them in their residential special school.
Your Role and skillset
- Overseeing the maintenance and administration teams
- Oversight of income and liaising with funders
- Experience working in a school, Mainstream or SEN, is desired but not essential.
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Some compliance responsibilities
To find out more and apply, contact me today on
Email: t.oates @ panormiccare.co.uk